- Powerful 80 Watt class-D amplifier
- Plays MP3 and WAV files
- 8 control inputs
- Easily configured with a simple text file
Get your message across with the DAR. A solid-state audio player with a built-in 80 Watt amplifier that makes for a complete stand-alone audio solution.
From a music playlist to an interactive experience, the DAR has it covered.
The DAR is designed for years of high-quality, rock-solid playback in your attraction or exhibit.
- MP3 files at rates up to 320Kb/s
- 16-bit WAV files at up to 48KHz
- Class-D stereo amplifier delivers 40 Watts-per-channel into a 4 or 8 ohm load at 24VDC
- SD or SDHC flash card up to 32Gigabytes
- Volume control potentiometer
- Activity and Play LEDs
- 8 optically-isolated control inputs. Voltage input or contact closure
- 24VDC @ 90W. Terminal block or 2.5mm DC jack
- 5.375”L x 4”W x 1”H (136.53mm x 101.6mm x 25.4mm)
- Powder-coated steel enclosure
- Edge and flat surface-mounting
- DIN-rail mount option